- Name: Tyler Karow
- Home Mountain/Hometown: Northstar at Tahoe/Mamaroneck, New York
- Study: Civil Engineering-Senior
- Ride: Head Caddy’s for ice and Armada JJs for pow
- Favorite Skier: Myself
- Goals: Get ready for El Niño. This year is going to be HUGE!
- Favorite Position: Anything as long as it’s in the gondola.
- Name: Ryan Skelly
- Major: Civil Engineering Building Science / Junior
- Home Mountain/Hometown: Tyrol / Chicago, IL
- Ride: Capita Ultrafear, Spring Break Tree Hunter, Malavitas, Zoom Ites, Brazzers Hoodie
- Favorite Snowboarder: Lucas Magoon
- Goals: Chemtelnino is bringing in 1,041" +
- Favorite Position: Butter Churner on top of the Student Union 12:12pm on a Tuesday
- PS: Watch this - http://youtu.be/cHKBm3__EWM
- Name: Erica Leung
- Home Mountain/Hometown: Hokkaido, Japan/ Hong Kong
- Study: Mechanical Engineering-Junior
- Ride: GNU 2015 B-Pro, Burton 2015 Escapade Bindings, Adidas 2015 Mika Lumi Boots
- Favorite Skiier/Snowboarder: Jamie Anderson
- Take the team to nationals at Lake Placid, NY
- Get at least 20 people to race actively
- Visit Shot City
- Become wizard-accredited
- Favorite Position: On top (of the mountain)
- Name: Marco San Filippo
- Home Mountain/Hometown: Big Bear, Oak Park, CA
- Study: Marketing & Entrepreneurship-Senior
- Ride: Burton Name Dropper & Malavita bindings for play, Burton Fish & Cartels for pow
- Favorite Snowboarder: Moby Jones
- Goals: 1) Build a snowman 2) post a picture of snowman on instagram
- Favorite Position: Kissing
- Name: Rica Arnold
- Home Mountain/Hometown: Boyne Mountain, MI/Chicago, IL
- Study: Mechanical Engineering-Senior
- Ride: Sky- 4'9'' Rome shred stick (my best frannn)
- Favorite Snowboarder: Haldor Hellgason
- Seasons goals: Chick Park Edit
- Favorite Position: Upside down
Sup fam! We've got two new edits for you that were shot over the past couple months! The snow has been non-existent, but the park's been downtown brown! By Mr. Mini-soda, Robson Morgan By: Abe the Babe Kislevitz
Whatsup fam!? This past weekend was opening weekend at Mammoth Mountain which meant tons of potency on and off the mountain. Check out our new edit created by officer Robson Morgan, featuring team members Levi Rodriguez, Alex Sheft, Cody Cirillo, Cheech Sander, Abe Kislevitz, Chris Coppock, Tyler Karrow, Tucker Jones, Trey Humphries, Grady Northrop, Marco San Filippo, and Soonil Nagarkar. Enjoy!
Name: Alex Sheft Hometown: Chicago, IL Major: Architecture What’re you riding on: Line Elizabeth and Line EP Pro Would you rather ski for a day with Nicholas Cage or Vin Diesel: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... granny shifting not double clutching like you should! What trick are you going to do over Chad’s Gap this season: Triple cossack with jorts and a beater Kill fuck marry - Hank Hill, Rosie O’Donnell, Toyota Prius: Marry the Prius and drive around my boy, Hanky Hill! Thoughts on the season: This season's gonna have the most potent fish taco's I think we've ever seen up at Mammoth. It really takes a lot of guts to attempt to cook the perfect fish taco - years and years of training go into this so when a cook decides to take that next step it's truly remarkable. Only time will tell though.
Name: Christopher Coppock Hometown: Vancouver, WA (the original one) Major: International Relations What're you riding on: Armada JJs with backcountry Atomic Trackers Would you rather ski for a day with Nicholas Cage or Vin Diesel: Nic Cage because National Treasure is better than Fast and Furious. What trick do you want to do over Chad's Gap this season: Anything as long as it's while doing a BN Kill fuck marry - Hank Hill, Rosie O’Donnell, Toyota Prius: I kill the prius, Marry Nina Agdal and fuck Hank Hill Thoughts on the season: If this season isn't the wildest, snowiest, most potent season for years I'll be severely disappointed. Luckily, I won't be disappointed.
Name: Tyler Karow Hometown: Mamaroneck, New York Major: Civil Engineering What'r you riding on: K2 Sight and Armada JJ Would you rather ski for a day with Nicholas Cage or Vin Diesel: Vin Diesel with ski blades What trick do you want to do over Chad's gap this season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1un1YuIhC0 Thoughts on the season: It's going to be epic! Can't wait to see all the new faces on the team up in Mammoth and shred some deep pow!